2. Then, you will be able to access to NFTs in sales in the marketplace. As default filters, you will be able to see “Avalanche C-Chain”, “For sale”, “Price between 0 & 10000”, “Certified”, and “Recently Listed” NFTs.
3. Let's take a closer look at the main filterpanel. The Kalao Marketplace supports both C-Chain and X-chain, you can learn more about them following “What is the Avalanche blockchain” tutorial.
5. You can also access specific NFTs using “Keywords”.
6. You can also access to “Certified” and uncertified collection. You can check “What is a certified collection”. Warning when using uncertified collection, it might be a stolen NFT. Note that the red mark indicates that there is an issue in the collection contract and that it is “Not supported” but the collection address is verified, and NFTs are the real ones not fakes.
7. Then, you can filter using a “Category”.
8. Finally, on the right side of the screen, you can choose different type of sorting.