Last Updated: April 29, 2021
We collect information capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Information”). When ordering or registering on our Platform you may be asked to enter email address or other details to help you with your experience
- Creating a User Account : If you sign up to use our Platform, we collect your Avalanche wallet address (C-chain with the possibilité to associate X-chain address), username, and email address. The User has the possibility to provide their full name, location, biographical information, and social network link.
- Applying as an Artist : If you want to join the world’s top digital artists in our Marketplace, we collect your first and last name, email address, a short application video, Avalanche wallet address, and information about your art.
- Visiting the Site, Marketplace, App : We collect basic analytics data when you access or use the Kalao Platform. See our Cookies Policy below for more information about the Cookies we use and what data they may collect.
We use the Personal Information we collect to:
- To quickly identify and process your transactions
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- Notify and inform you with critical updates, confirmations, security alerts or about products, services news or promotional opportunities we think might interest you
- Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
- Analyze and improve our Platform to better serve you.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We collect basic analytics data through Cookies when you access or use our Platform. A “Cookie” is a small piece of data or text file stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. That enables systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information like your preferences for exemple. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily (“session cookies”) and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Others may remain on your browser (“persistent cookies”) and collect and store data for a period of time after you have left the Platform.
- Functionality : required to deliver services to you, save user’s preferences for future visits...
- Performance and Analytics : it helps us to collect information about how Users interact with the Services and help us analyze and improve the Services.
- Advertising : used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They help to display advertisements that are based on your interests, prevent the same ad from appearing too often and ensure that ads are properly displayed.
How you can control Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Chrome ****
- Safari ****
- Brave ****
- Internet Explorer ****
- Mozilla ****
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s or Network Advertising Initiative’s websites. We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third-party opt-out options or programs.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Our Policy only applies to our Platform and does not apply to third-party websites or services because we do not control those third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party sites to learn about their practices or what rights you may have.