How to create a gallery
Once logged into Kalao Vision, you can follow “How to create an account on Kalao Vision", and then you will be able to create your own gallery:
1. Click “My Galleries”.
2. Select “New Gallery”.
3. Select a predefined theme among the 6 proposed. Scroll down for more choices.
4. Let’s start with a simple room like the Modern one. Once selected and loaded, you will first have to choose your avatar.
5. Once the new gallery is loaded, the following screen will explain you how to interact inside the gallery. H for Help.
6. Many NFT slots will be available to showcase your artwork. And several options appear as soon as you click the left mouse button.
7. Set NFT will give you access to your inventory. Then you can select the NFT you want to set.
8. Next, you can edit shape or style. You have different available kind of “Display style” in order to embedded your artwork. You can choose the type of framework, and also the “Vertical Offset” and the “Size”. You will also find several Effects.
9. In all Kalao Galleries, you will also find a Juke-box. It will give you the possibility to add a Music NFT. When facing the Juke-box, you can left click in order to interact with it.
10. Once able to interact, click. “Inventory” in order to access to your available song and select the one you want to set up.
11. Note that you can also remove an element from a wall if you don’t want as many as the elements already available:
12. The last most important step is to “Save room”. You can use it anytime in order to continue and resume your creation later. Once in the “Menu”, select “Save room”.
13. First, you have to select an “Empty Slot”.
14. Once selected, you have to choose a “Name”, a “Description”, if you want a “Public” or a private gallery and click on “Save”.
15. Note that you can choose “Upload 360”. It will enable people to have a 360° overview when sharing your gallery:
16. Finally, once “Your gallery has been saved successfully”, you will be able to see your saved gallery in the list and its “ShareCode":